Monday, October 6, 2014

Sunset Ride

On Friday afternoon, Patty and I tacked up our mounts and headed to the Merck Forest and Farmland center for a ride at peak foliage. It was stunning! And the 3 mile ride scaled up and down trails, past ponds and fields, and gorgeous gravel and grassy paths. I caught this shot of Patty and Steele taking in the sunset, and it captures the beauty of the entire day and this entire season of a world on fire.


Blogger Suzanne said...

Agreed! I drove from Connecticut to Burlington VT last weekend, back roads mostly. Truly beautiful~

October 7, 2014 at 8:07 AM  
Blogger Linda Thomson said...

It's our country's way of saying "Hey, look at me! I'm beautiful!".

October 7, 2014 at 11:24 AM  
Blogger becky said...

speaking of this time of year as samhain approaches I wanted to let you know about this e-zine its mostly geared towards kids but the stories are just to cute, I've been reading them for awhile it comes out on around all major holidays like mabon, samahin, yule, ect. its called pooka pages google it and check it out I think you will really enjoy it.

October 7, 2014 at 8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home