Wednesday, October 1, 2014

October is Here!

October is here, the best month, the time I wait for all year. I'm so glad he's back, you just can't know.


Blogger Jess said...

I feel the same way!

October 1, 2014 at 9:37 AM  
Blogger Ohiofarmgirl said...

*OFG glares at October and stalks off grumbling about the loss of her beloved summer.....*

October 1, 2014 at 10:17 AM  
Blogger Zola Crofoot said...

Yes, October is here!! Looking forward to more down time. Keep up the Vlog's. I look forward to them. I am a new follower and just completed the first read of Cold Antler Farm. I requested it as a Birthday gift. It really makes you think and take stock as to where you are in life!!! I'm 53 and have 5 acres. Horses x 4, chickens x 6, dogs x 3 and endless barn cats that have been cast off's from families that no longer wanted them. I really enjoy all that you do.

October 1, 2014 at 2:31 PM  
Blogger Laurie M. said...

My favorite month, too! The colors in northern WI are full speed ahead -- makes driving to work each day a little bit of joy. Your blogs/vlogs are something I look forward to each day. p.s. Michael Perry is from HERE and I have never read his books. I am shamed. I will buy one this weekend.

October 1, 2014 at 7:48 PM  
Blogger A.N said...

October 1st rolled around and I thought of you and "Holy October" came to my lips. Today, after eager anticipation, One Woman Farm and Cold Antler Farm arrived from Amazon. I first checked out One Woman Farm from the Blount County Library. I fell in love with it, with your farm, from here in the Tennessee Valley. I do not know the polite way to say "Hey, I have a blog too, at least one in its infancy." but I do. From dreaming homesteader to working homesteader, I'm inspired. I am trying to find that road to my homestead and your books stoke my fire to work for it.

October 1, 2014 at 7:54 PM  
Blogger a.rogue (Alice) said...

Beautiful picture Jenna! Hooray for October, this is the first day in ages I didn't wake up a puffy sweaty disgusting mess :) Hope you are well.

October 2, 2014 at 8:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home