Tuesday, October 28, 2014


Monday the ram is in his glory. It is full-out breeding season! After six weeks of flushing the ewes on the green grass on their hillside, minerals, and grain the two available ladies are being bred. I am praying for a lot of ewes in the spring! Monday is one tired and happy fellow these days.


Blogger Lelainia N. Lloyd said...

Good to see him! He's all grown up. I have a soft spot for him since I suggested his name. :)

October 28, 2014 at 6:04 PM  
OpenID cestlavietlb said...

He's so pretty!

Pretty tired too...

October 29, 2014 at 2:46 AM  
OpenID T. Crockett said...

It's great to see him all grown up. I look at him and do that same thing we do to kids "I remember when you could barely walk"

Congratulations. It's got to feel good to have this successful circle of life in full swing

October 30, 2014 at 7:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home