Saturday, October 11, 2014

Brew Season

Homebrewing is something I always get excited about in the fall, and this year has not dissapointed. What you see there is my first ever all-grain pale ale. I made it with organic ingredients, a small batch, and it turned out just the right blend of bitter and refreshing. It carbonated beautifully, and every time I took a sip I tried to think of a reason anyone who drinks beer wouldn't want to make their own? Brewing is like making music, some folks need to create and not just listen. Even a basic or simple song brings such joy!

3 Comments:

Blogger Kira said...

Thought this quote was right up your alley:

Conditions are never perfect. ‘Someday’ is a disease that will take your dreams to the grave with you. If it’s important to you and you want to do it ‘eventually’, just do it and correct the course along the way.
- Tim Ferriss

October 11, 2014 at 11:33 PM  
Blogger Alison said...

Do you buy kits, or purchase and measure the grains yourself?

October 13, 2014 at 8:46 AM  
Blogger Tanya T said...

I told my husband about the home brew cider you made and he asked if you made beer! I would love to see a video of you making beer, I have so many questions and am a visual learner.

October 14, 2014 at 10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home