Thursday, September 11, 2014

Gibson Watching The North


Blogger Ginny said...

Lovely photos! I love that you take lots of pictures!
Curious random question, what do you do for your Internet supply? I live in a rural but high end area (lots of mansions) on my landlord's property. We are at the end of a 3/4 mile road with 13 houses and they just won't run cable. It's hard to think it is a good idea to pay for expensive versions of Internet that aren't that fast. My saving grace is that I have very good cell service and so my smart phone becomes my link to the world (we don't bother to buy tv service either). Just curious to know what you do.

September 12, 2014 at 11:44 AM  
Blogger sandalfoot said...

I love this and I wonder....what does Gibson see?

September 12, 2014 at 11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home