Thursday, September 25, 2014

Cold Antler Farm Vlog - Episode 2!


Blogger daisy g said...

Thanks for addressing my question, Jenna. According to your definition, I'm already a farmer! Whoo-hoo!

I'd love to hear more about how an apprenticeship works. We are a family of three, but I would be the only one wanting to apprentice. Any insight would be faboo!
Keep rockin'!

September 25, 2014 at 1:35 PM  
Blogger Wendy Iannarone said...

Love these. Good job! :)

September 25, 2014 at 5:17 PM  
Blogger Laurie M. said...

Hi Jenna,

We have 5 acres, and just a few chickens right now. I would like to get a few sheep but I don't know where to start! What breeds do you recommend? Do you shear them yourself? Can I pasture them most of the year? any insights would be welcome!


September 25, 2014 at 5:35 PM  
Blogger Daisy Farm said...

Just saw episode 2 of the vlog. I just want to encourage you in this direction. How many people can be clever on their feet? Not me. Or at least not me with a camera aimed at me. So keep going because I think you are onto something.

September 25, 2014 at 7:20 PM  
Blogger Victoria Nidetch said...

Jenna, you and Gibson are so cute!
I love visiting with you, keep up the good work.

September 25, 2014 at 9:57 PM  
Blogger Chakriya said...

I'd love a farm tour - having read your books, I'd like to see the real farm! Indoors, too. For future episodes, id love to see the Silkies (I'm a chicken addict) and your preserving (im just getting into it and I'd like to see how you do it, and what you preserve). Thanks!

September 26, 2014 at 1:45 AM  
Blogger Sonya said...

LOVED this!!!! as a new chicken owner I would love to know what you personally do to keep them healthy food wise and what types of things you give to them as extras.

P.S. I love knowing that what I'm doing now in my urban neighborhood already consists of farming :D I'm a FARMER!!!

September 26, 2014 at 7:08 AM  
Blogger Alison said...

Ok, Gibson, I've always wondered how dogs dream! I mean, do you dream in images like we do, or is it mostly smells?

Glad you're having fun with these, Jenna. Enjoyment is catching.

September 26, 2014 at 12:01 PM  
Blogger jules said...

Hey Jenna! Where'd you get your hat!? I love it! I'd love to get one for the winter down here.


September 26, 2014 at 12:29 PM  
Blogger jules said...

Hey Jenna!! Where'd you get your hat?! I love it and would love to get one for the winter down here.

So, not sure if this will show up twice, if so, I apologize.

September 26, 2014 at 12:31 PM  
Blogger Brenna said...

I would love to know about your writing schedule and how you make time every day to write- or do you? Did you write as much when you worked outside of the farm? Thank you!

September 26, 2014 at 1:37 PM  
Blogger Ohiofarmgirl said...

yay! I love how Gibs is hugging you at the end. :-D
...and i'm glad i'm not the only one who dances with the livestock.

September 26, 2014 at 1:58 PM  
Blogger Nancy po said...

Nice!!! I'd still like to see something about your actual house...

September 26, 2014 at 9:33 PM  
Blogger Sprite said...

You inspire me endlessly. Thank you.

September 27, 2014 at 5:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home