Friday, August 8, 2014

Breakfast of Champions (20% Funded!)

Kale, bacon, on some pan-fried crusty bread! A fine way to start the morning and a celebration for the first day of my Kickstarter for Cold Antler! 20% of funding has been reached, and gods willing, I'll gather some more support today. If you aren't sure what Kickstarter is, I'll explain how it works. A creator lists a project and the funds needed to make it happen. You make a pledge, and if the creator reachers her goal then you are billed for what you pledge. Easy, right? Understand I don't get a red cent unless I hit the goal and that is why I will be promoting the crud out of it any way I can, and I urge you to pledge if you are able! You'll get a book, a limited edition paperback or hardcover (depending), or even join in on the story. Most of all you'll get a blog written by a woman with a lighter heart. So happy pledging and you have my sincere thanks!


Blogger Meadowridge said...

Just pledged!!

August 8, 2014 at 11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home