Saturday, August 16, 2014

98% FUNDED!

The Kickstarter for Birchthorn is down to the less than $250 to reach completion! If that mark is met not only will this community project begin right after the campaign ends, but emails will be sent out to all who donated letting them know how to get involved! Know that there is a limited number of books available and being printed, very limited. The only way to guarantee you get a copy is to pledge for one in the next 5 days. If you pledged for an ebook, you might want to adjust it to the paperback level so you can be a part of the private blog writing the story! But even if you just kick in a dollar or two you are helping make this project go from idea and flirtation to actual reality, and helping this farm in ways you just can't realize. So I urge you to help us push past the finish line!

PLEDGE HERE

5 Comments:

Blogger Raining Iguanas said...

I will make one bet today and it won't be on a horse, it will be on your Kickstarter Project crossing the finish line as a winner. I have witnessed your resolve and enthusiasm for a few years now and I'm confident all the smart money should be on Jenna Woginrich from Cold Antler Farm. Your visit to Saratoga tonight will be a huge success and you will then be able to park the pickup and start writing.

Good Luck!
See you in the Winner's Circle.

August 16, 2014 at 8:39 AM  
Blogger Melanie J. said...

Hey Jenna! Since this is a self-publishing project, I was wondering if you are in need of an editor (for the chapters as they go out, or for the ebook). I'm willing to donate my time (or work out a trade for a couple of years from now when we're out of debt and able to travel again). I edit websites for a living, and have an inability to let a misspelling or grammar gaffe slide. You can check out my work at http://embermadrone.blogspot.com or http://darkmeadowfarm.com to confirm I'm not some spammer. My email is celticautumn69atyahoodotcom. Give me a shout if you're interested!

August 16, 2014 at 5:16 PM  
Blogger Jenna said...

Melanie, I am taking on a professional freelance editor for sure, its part of the goal's money and financial planning for Birchthorn! If this happens I may be in touch!

August 16, 2014 at 5:18 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Alright I'm in...had to sell a goat to do it but it's for a good cause.

August 16, 2014 at 9:12 PM  
Blogger The Kelly's Adventures in KY said...

You did it Jenna! I can't wait to read about the adventures of Anna now! Happy writing!

August 17, 2014 at 7:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home