Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Whispers of Antlerstock 2014?!

There is always something going on here, always! This coming weekend is a horse workshop, for the people who always dreamed of riding since they were kids. The week after that we are making soap from milk, lye, herbs, and oil and then visiting my goat mentor and a dairy that helps to feeds over 80 people. July is open for Indie Days, and music lessons. Come August into early fall there is Fiddle Camp, Dulcimer Day Camp, Inspirational Farm-Getting Talks, Meat Raising, and More. To encourage those of you who attend workshops to attend more often, and to possibly get some of you down in the city to escape for a weekend here and there - Season Passes are on sale for $300. That means for an entire year from date of purchase you can sign up for workshops. The cost of a weekend workshop is usually $100 and a weekend event like Fiddle Camp or Arrows Rising is $250. Attending two events covers the entire year, but most importanly - helps keep this farm going.

The $300 discount will also include Antlerstock 2014 (a weekendlong celebration of homesteading in the fall, cohosted by Brett the Lumberjack) for the first five passes I sell started today. After that is sold out, no new season passes will include Antlerstock since it is going to hopefully be the winter fundraiser for the farm.

If you are interested in supporting the farm through a workshop, or buying a pass for someone else please let me know! You can email me at jenna@itsafarwalk.com



Blogger Cat H said...

omg...I cannot tell you how excited I am!! We had such fun at Antlerstock two years ago. I strongly urge folks to attend. You will not be sorry!! The stuff you learn, the friends you make and the fun you have is wonderful.

June 3, 2014 at 6:47 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

if I only had a car....

June 3, 2014 at 7:17 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

If I only had a car...

June 3, 2014 at 7:22 PM  
Blogger Deltaville Jamie said...

I am dying to attend one of your workshops, but I need to "wait until after the wedding" (which is my current response to basically everything at this moment). I am desperately in need of an adventure so I'm hoping to be able to get to something this fall.

June 4, 2014 at 7:49 AM  
Blogger ~Bettie said...

Oh I so wish I could attend Antlerstock. If only I still lived in CT, it wouldn't be such a long trip.
A little off subject, but I was scrolling through the blog and saw your cafe press shop link. Is it still current? Can we still order the products listed? Will you have updated Antlerstock products this year?

June 4, 2014 at 2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home