Monday, June 9, 2014

We Signed Over 60 Books!

Thank you to everyone who preordered books from Battenkill Books! Today, the day before our Launch Party at the store—it's tomorrow, June 10th, at 7pm—Gibson and I signed all the books folks like yourselves took the time to order. I loved doing this, and seeing peoples' names I knew from visits to the farm, workshops, emails, and comments. I thank you so much for supporting me, the farm, and this good shop. Amazon is convenient and your local store is great, but this little shop/writer combination makes a big difference around here and lets me scribble my name, dip the dog's paw in ink, and share encouragement and drawings from time to time. It's an honor. Again, thank you.

Gibson changed up his signing style and laid on his back with four feet in the air and signed things upside down. That was delightful. But the real tickle for me was the fact that in this little store in farm country, I was signing books while the Braveheart soundtrack randomly came up on the store's pandora station. If that was kismet in the present look at the posters in the store's front window. Luck and chance that Sam and I are sharing billing.

Thank you! Come to the launch party! Sign things upside down! Goodnight!

Want to order a copy from Battenkill with Gibson and my prints? CLICK HERE!

4 Comments:

Blogger ~Bettie said...

Jenna, can you post a link again on your blog to Battenkill Books so that readers can order a signed copy of your book? I meant to order last time you posted it and forgot. Thanks!

June 10, 2014 at 10:59 AM  
Blogger Jenna said...

Yes! it is in the post now as well as right here:

http://www.battenkillbooks.com/order-cold-antler-farm-jenna-woginrich-autographed

June 10, 2014 at 11:07 AM  
Blogger English sheep gal said...

So excited, can't wait to get my copy, and one I ordered friends as a gift. Hope the launch party went well last night.

Now it's official you can
add a pic of this book (and One Woman Farm) to your 'my books' pictures down right hand side of blog. I have been sending out the link to the video to people I know may be interested in ordering. Hope you get loads more sales.

June 11, 2014 at 9:12 AM  
Blogger live pura vida said...

Pre-ordered from Amazon a couple months ago. Excited for my copy to arrive! I loved Barnheart so much, and Made From Scratch was great, too.

June 12, 2014 at 3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home