Tuesday, April 29, 2014

The Longbows Have Arrived!

Here is a video showing the simple, beautiful, handcrafted selfbow that is a part of Arrow's Rising. Arrow's Rising is a two-day workshop teaching basic archery to beginners. All the students who come go home with their own longbow. I wanted to share this simple and beautiful piece of art. There are only 5 spaces left for October's event, so if you want them sign up and this very bow will be waiting for you, along with a lifelong skill of archery!


Blogger Amber Coco said...

I'm in Australia - how I wish I was close enough to come partake of your workshops! Love, love, LOVE your books and blog - my hubby, myself and our 5 kids are setting up our own little self sufficient farm in Oz and have just had our first hatchlings from our very proud Australorp mumma hen lol. We have a long way to go, but everyone starts somewhere and your books are inspiring and a joy to read :).
Cheers Amber

April 29, 2014 at 7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home