Tuesday, March 4, 2014


Sketch of a smarmy version of Gibson, looking like he belongs in House Lannister (go lions!). I bought a cheap sketchbook yesterday and wanted to see if I still had characters and cartoons in me. While far from great, it's nice to see that smile again.

P.S. I will be posting more about this, plus a video of five or so other sketches over at Clan Cold Antler.


Blogger Jennifer said...

Wow, Jenna. I agree with the others on FB that suggested you consider an illustrated children's book.

You are a very talented artist!

March 4, 2014 at 10:43 AM  
Blogger Cat H said...

No offense to Gibby but he does bear a bit of a resemblance to Jaime. lol

March 4, 2014 at 11:40 AM  
Blogger Tanya T said...

Wow, very nice!

March 4, 2014 at 12:42 PM  
Blogger Taylor Schena said...

Makes me glad to see you draw again!

March 4, 2014 at 2:00 PM  
Blogger Willow said...

Hi Jenna,
I'm loving it !

March 4, 2014 at 2:03 PM  
Blogger WillowBrookFarm said...

I would love to see you do a book with your own illustrations, children's book or not. It would be great to see you offer prints or notecards if you do more drawings with the sheep, ponies, etc.

March 5, 2014 at 10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home