Friday, March 7, 2014

March vs Maude!

My friend Taylor, a fellow KUCD alumni, sent me this cartoon she drew inspired by my recent post about Maude. She captured that sheep's spirit perfectly. If March dares to roar at her she will stare daggers and remind him who has been standing on the hill longer than 31 days....

Thank you Taylor! And you can see her artwork here! Both her and I are taking commissions so if you ever wanted the perfect card for the holidays, or a sketch of your favorite cow - we can help!

4 Comments:

Blogger Maggie in Tally said...

Love it!

March 8, 2014 at 12:18 PM  
Blogger Ohiofarmgirl said...

this is really terrific - thanks for the smiles!

March 8, 2014 at 7:08 PM  
OpenID T. Crockett said...

If Maude is the face of the season to come, I may just stick with winter, it's less formidable.

March 8, 2014 at 9:25 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

I LOVE this!!!

March 8, 2014 at 11:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home