Thursday, March 27, 2014

Gibson, Tending.

Photo by Miriam Romais


Blogger Robin Follette said...

How sweet! I'm dragging this afternoon, needing a cup of coffee, and got a boost from all this sweetness.

March 27, 2014 at 4:51 PM  
Blogger Jeannie Lindheim said...

Hi Jenna,

almost finished your fabulous book-One Woman Farm…. love it! It reads like a heart-felt diary of your journey and so appreciate your honesty and humor!

One question, have you ever thought of being a vegetarian? Animals have the same emotions and feelings as people do and pigs just as intelligent as dogs!

I have visited many animal sanctuaries and am a professional animal communicator

Just wondered if you've ever considered not eating animals? And I know from your book, that you thank them, etc. but the fact is… you understand… Thanks again for sharing your spiritual pilgrimage. warmly Jeannie

March 27, 2014 at 9:11 PM  
Blogger Jeannie Lindheim said...

Hi Jenna,

I am just finishing your wonderful book, One Woman Farm. Your warmth and sense of humor are heart-warming. I appreciate hearing your journey and just had one question for you.

Have you ever considered being a vegetarian? Pigs are as intelligent as dogs and animals have thoughts and feelings, just like we do. I have visited many animal sanctuaries and am a professional animal communicator and I used to eat chicken, but no longer do eat animals.

Just wondered if you'e ever considered being a vegetarian or vegan? Thanks again for your fabulous book! warmly, Jeannie

March 27, 2014 at 9:16 PM  
Blogger Tanya T said...

Awww. How sweet :)

March 27, 2014 at 9:30 PM  
Blogger Jenna said...

thanks Robin! feel better!

March 27, 2014 at 9:35 PM  
Blogger Jenna said...

Jeannie, I was a vegetarian for ten years. learning about animals, ecosystems, the environment and local living changed that.

March 27, 2014 at 9:36 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Thanks for sharing. It gave me a much needed smile!

March 28, 2014 at 12:31 AM  
Blogger Cat H said...

omg...I love that boy! He is such a good dog, and so is Annie. I couldn't leave my Annie-banannie out of the compliments!

March 28, 2014 at 1:47 PM  
Blogger Maggie in Tally said...

And Gibson sez, "Mom...I like it I think, but it sure smells funny. Not like a puppy at all."

March 28, 2014 at 4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home