Friday, February 7, 2014

Well, It Took 5 Books...

But Maude has finally made it to the cover! Not bad for a ten-year-old ewe on a summer day, huh? The rest of the sheep headed into the shed when the photographer climbed the hill, but not Maude. She was happy to stand in all her miserable glory. Bless her heart.

Big news! I got the Advanced Reading Copy of Cold Antler Farm in the mail! My fifth book about farming and life among animals, seasons, cycles, and story on a scrappy farm. This one goes a little deeper into faith and farming and the Wheel of the Year. I feel it is my best writing yet and I'm darn proud of it. You can preorder signed copies from Battenkill Books already if you click this link here. It comes out in June, I believe. And the book trailer is beautiful, scrappy, and involves a lot of me running around. I'll post it soon as its ready!

1 Comments:

Blogger WillowBrookFarm said...

Looking forward to reading this!

February 9, 2014 at 10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home