Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Keeping Up With the Caldwell's...

A little more of the story is posted over at the Birchthorn Blog. I don't let comments on there but not because I don't want you to comment! I just don't want to keep track of comments on three blogs, so please feel free to post feedback or ideas here on these announcement posts by emails. I am planning on adding more to Birchthorn every Wednesday (appropriate, don't you think?) and most likely it'll be a partial chapter at a time.


OpenID ruthstewart said...

Holy moly I'm enjoying reading this! I LOVE the story and absolutely can't wait to read more. Keep it up and some day I'll be able to buy this book and sit down by my fire and read the whole thing! But I'll keep reading it piece by piece too. :)

February 5, 2014 at 10:10 PM  
Blogger WillowBrookFarm said...

I'm really getting into this!

February 5, 2014 at 10:42 PM  
Blogger nan_nc said...

Have been reading your blog almost from the beginning, and (here comes an old-fashioned word) so admire the
PLUCK you show. How I wish some of that had been dealt to me!

Also, "Birtchthorn" is an absolute delight. I look forward to each installment. Keep a-goin, girl. Something good is happening here.

February 6, 2014 at 1:42 AM  
Blogger eidolons said...

I haven't finished reading this installment but wanted to note before I forgot (now that it's warm again in Florida I seem to have got a cold and I'm feeling a bit fuzzy-brained): Earlier Roslyn hasn't known that Anna's "man" had died. Now she makes a comment about Anna not handling it any better than Mrs. Pember. That and the "the whole town knows" line imply that Roslyn hasn't just recently learned this. I don't normally notic small inconsistancies like that but figured that since I had, I should let you know about it (unless I'm inferring incorrectly, in which case please ignore me).

Loving the story so far. Keep up the excellent writing! (:

February 6, 2014 at 9:34 AM  
Blogger Jenna said...

Always share things you notice like this because it's part of helping me along!

February 6, 2014 at 10:01 AM  
Blogger Jenna said...

and thanks to all other comments!

February 6, 2014 at 10:01 AM  
Blogger lemontreelane said...

A typo??....About half way... With the shutters banging "thought she had gone death "... shouldn't it be deaf??
* I'm loving this story!!*

February 8, 2014 at 4:12 PM  
Blogger lemontreelane said...

Or maybe not??

February 11, 2014 at 10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home