Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Hawk Print!

I shared this on Facebook a few days ago, but I didn't post it here! I wanted to show you what I happened upon while out hawking with Italics and my friend Joanna. We were on my mountain, on a neighbor's property looking for rabbits and I found this. I guess someone bet us to it!

P.S. No Birchthorn tomorrow, I'm working on a main outline before I write more and fixing up the stuff I wrote so far thanks to the help of volunteer editors in Australian and New York! So thank you Cath and Cathy and soon as I figire out what is happening next, you will too.

2 Comments:

OpenID T. Crockett said...

Wow. Does the wing indentation mean the bird grabbed its pray and took off again?

February 18, 2014 at 8:36 PM  
Blogger Alison said...

Aren't you just thrilled to be able to write "...while I was out hawking with [my own bird]..." !? :)

February 19, 2014 at 9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home