Thursday, January 30, 2014

Birchthorn! More Story & Its Own Blog

I have completed chapter 2 and you can read all of it over at Birchthorn Blog. What's Birchthorn Blog? I decided it would be easier to read the story in a clean, easy-to-navigate blog instead of trying to catch up between posts about the farm. If you click the link below you will see the completed second chapter. From here on out the story will be mostly new with additions and changes happening to add a little more richness and character development to the folks you have already met. I am going to do my best to add more to the story every Wednesday! So I'll post reminders here when content is upated!

Click here to read it the rest of Chapter 2!

6 Comments:

Blogger Elle Cashen said...

I cannot click on the link to Birchthorn. How can I get there. Really want to read it!
Elle

January 30, 2014 at 12:15 PM  
Blogger Elle Cashen said...

I cannot click on the link to Birchthorn. I am on an IPad so not sure if that is the problem. How can I find it? Really want to read it!
Elle

January 30, 2014 at 12:16 PM  
Blogger Jenna said...

It is working for me! but you can just go to birchthorn.blogspot.com too

January 30, 2014 at 1:08 PM  
OpenID T. Crockett said...

This is a great idea. It will be much easier to catch up this way (if I fall behind).

January 30, 2014 at 6:29 PM  
Blogger Kyler and Sylvia said...

Great idea, Jenna. Just a suggestion.. how about setting up your link so it opens in a new tab/window, as opposed to taking your reader away from CAF blog?

January 30, 2014 at 8:20 PM  
Blogger Elle Cashen said...

Found it! Enjoyed! Can't wait for next week!
Elle

January 31, 2014 at 8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home