Thursday, December 26, 2013

Winter is Coming

Yes, indeed it is! That photo is proof and while it wasn't take this morning, it is from a recent snowfall this year. Darlings, I hope some of you read that post title and thought of House Stark. On this snowy day I am going to sit down and have a Game of Thrones marathon. I'm not traveling, not driving into town, not hosting company (though if a game night errupts or walks in on me I would never turn it down), and enjoying hot coffee and good post-holiday holidaying. Winter has come, and this fan is about to geek out.

3 Comments:

Blogger aralyn said...

Here is a little Game of Thrones music being played by my family's celtic band to go with your movie marathon. : )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDOwp9l3y3Y

December 26, 2013 at 12:38 PM  
Blogger Sharon said...

Hi, I wondered if the farm had lost electric power. It is a problem on a farm...no power = no water. I am happy to get a blog post so I know you are alright.

December 26, 2013 at 10:29 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

We are actually looking forward to the "Walking Dead" Marathon on New Year's Eve this year. (What does that say about my weird family :)!) We have several inches (actually more than a foot) of snow on the ground and NO WHERE TO GO (!) this coming Holiday so we are going to snuggle down and eat and love each other while watching zombies get their parts hacked off. Can't get better than that!

Happy Holiday!!!

December 26, 2013 at 11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home