Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Fiddle Camp - Lowest Rate Ever!

So with the end of the month drawing closer, and the holidays making everyone's wallet's a little thinner - I wanted to offer the last 5 spots of Summer Fiddle Camp for a seriously reduced rate. Come to the farm for two days, get your own fiddle, and learn to play it in beautiful Washington County for $225 dollars. This means I only make around $50 a person for the two day event after t-shirts, supplies, and such but I need to get the spots filled so I can order instruments and budget for other musical events. I hope you consider taking one of these last spots for $125 bucks less then usual cost of $350. You get a heck of a deal or gift to give to a loved one this season and I get to know camp slots are filled! Email me at Jenna@itsafarwalk.com if you want to take me up on it!

4 Comments:

Blogger Cat H said...

Just shared this with my coworkers (over 100).

December 18, 2013 at 10:34 AM  
Blogger Cat H said...

Just shared with my coworkers (over 100).

December 18, 2013 at 10:35 AM  
Blogger Holly said...

CatH has a great idea. if everyone can share with a group that will get the word out tenfold!

December 18, 2013 at 2:28 PM  
OpenID nytesong said...

As always, I desperately want to sign up for something (fiddle camp and arrows rising) at some point..and it's not the cost of the workshop that is too much.

It's the cost of not only gas but more importantly the hotels/motels in the area once you combine it with the cost of the workshop. =( I'll have to keep waiting for warmer weather ones and hope one lines up with a time when my family can spare me and then I can camp.

December 19, 2013 at 8:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home