Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Sneak Peak

This is a nice short little documentary, done quite well, about a few new young falconers and their first ever Red Tails. I really enjoyed it, and watching it in my trapping time is something akin to being a kid watching Christmas Specials before opening presents on Christmas Eve. I hope to be in their shoes, soon. I'm heading out with Ed again this week to drive around and throw traps from his Jeep, but the big Swedish trap I rigged here is also in my service. After a week without any action I moved it to Patty's Farm (no mean feat) and we set it up in a quiet pasture below some trees. I'll be driving over to check on it and get some hay around noon today. Fingers crossed, but in the meantime I have plenty of winter prep to do in the form of splitting logs, saving for snow tires, sewing cloaks, and putting up bales.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home