How to make a Caprinecino (from Dona's Facebook page)
1. Bring fresh water to a boil.
2. Brew tea (or coffee*) of your choice for two or three minutes.
3. Hold cup, mug or in this case glass under teat.
4. Squeeze fresh raw milk directly into your vessel. Put aside.
5. Continue to milk your doe.
6. When you've emptied your girl scoop the froth on top to the desired amount.
Suggestion. Remember to wait for your last girl so you can sit in the paddock and visit with the girls.
photo by Dona McAdams