Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Writing in the Morning

Bogh is with me most mornings in the office. He perches behind my desk on the saddle stand, making himself comfortable amongst the tack and balls of yarn. Every once in a while I turn around to pet him, check in on him. Sometimes Yetti comes up and takes the same spot. I think it is prime feline real estate. This saddle rack is against a sunny window and above dog level. I think it's the place Boghadair turns to when everyone is making a fuss. I understand. I come here and write for the same reasons.

4 Comments:

Blogger RamblinHome said...

Such a sweet face!!

February 12, 2013 at 1:06 PM  
Blogger Cathy said...

omg...look at that beautiful face!

February 12, 2013 at 5:37 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Sweetie. And a happy, relaxed one..

February 12, 2013 at 8:14 PM  
OpenID T. Crockett said...

We all need those places beyond the fuss...yes indeed.

February 14, 2013 at 9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home