Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Snow This Weekend!

Snow is coming, possibly a lot. While Fiddlers' Rendezvous is still on, I am curious if anyone will not be attending due to the snowfall? It looks like most will hit Friday night, and our plow teams here are great. Even my farm road is on a school bus route, and stays well kept. But if a large number cannot make it then I will reschedule the event. What say you fiddlers?

Update 9:30AM So I will hosting this camp. Over half the attendees said they are still coming. Brave souls! So if you feel you can't because of weather (I totally understand) let me know through email and if there are enough of you folks then we will host another weekend event, so everyone still learns the devil box.

4 Comments:

Blogger Andrea said...

Jenna-

My friend Jess and I are planning to leave the Burlington VT area Friday afternoon. Arriving in Cambridge probably by 5. We plan to just take the ride slow if it's snowing... But let me know what your plan is... We'd like to plan to come.

Thanks!
Andrea

February 6, 2013 at 8:31 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

I still plan on coming up for the weekend-really looking forward to it :)

February 6, 2013 at 9:22 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

I still plan on coming up for the weekend--looking forward to it :)

February 6, 2013 at 9:22 AM  
Blogger Indio said...

I hope it works out for you and everyone get there safely. It looks as if it is going to be close to a blizzard down here in CT.

February 6, 2013 at 9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home