Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Portrait of a Sheep

Wendy Rogers, the talented watercolorist and (lucky me!) reader of CAF surprised me with this image on my Facebook page yesterday! It is Sal! Holy Crow is this woman an artist. A few weeks ago I was just browsing through people's updates on Facebook and was lucky enough to see a painting she did of a forest in winter's sigh. I was so floored by it, by how it made me instantly feel like I was riding Merlin through the Days of Grace before the snow fell....that I had to tell her how she transported me. Some people write, some act, some build, some hunt and some paint. Wendy paints and we are all luckier for it. We get to see her world!

P.S. She takes commissions! Contact her through the link!

4 Comments:

Blogger artinthegardenstudio said...

Isn't he so real you could reach out and give that cute head a scratch?!! I have a few of her paintings and they are even more beautiful in person. :)

February 19, 2013 at 10:24 AM  
Blogger Kristen said...

Love this - so gorgeous!

February 19, 2013 at 1:53 PM  
Blogger Michelle Huddleston said...

She is a magical artist!

February 19, 2013 at 7:35 PM  
Blogger Karen Talamantez said...

So beautiful. Such talent.

February 20, 2013 at 12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home