Monday, February 18, 2013

Monday Still For Sale

If anyone is interested in a purebred Ram Lamb, not quite a hogget (born near the summer solstice, I have one for sale. I would like to keep him but with Altas here it is tricky. I am moving him away from the expectant mothers in the goat pen tomorrow (if the gates unfreeze!) and letting him try life with the flock but I am fairly certain he won't be as happy playing second fiddle to Atlas as he would be in charge of his own girls. He is in tact, from solid stock of NEBCA member breeders, and was born here. If interested please contact me at jenna@itsafarwalk.com.

3 Comments:

Blogger kwdiving said...

Wow Jenna, he's beautiful/ handsome. Aidan and Julian can't believe how big he has gotten! Wish we had a place to keep him.

February 18, 2013 at 10:52 AM  
Blogger Eileen said...

Monday seems destined to stay, maybe it is Atlas who is meant to go.

February 19, 2013 at 3:38 AM  
Blogger Crisy said...

One day I will be in such a place to send that email and take him home - luck to his placement! He is a beauty :)

February 19, 2013 at 7:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home