Monday, February 25, 2013

Meet Phil

One of the workshop attendees, James Lawless, gave me a heck of a hostess gift. He handed me his beloved Impala mount, Phil. He said it was in need of a new home and he thought it would fit in here. I was THRILLED to accept it! Now Phil has a place of glory above the record player in the living room. He's on the opposite side of Clark, my favorite deer mount. Together Phil and Clark are helping Mona keep an eye on things. Now I can't walk into the living room without a grin on my face.

3 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth from the Berkshires said...

Oh, that's perfect!

February 25, 2013 at 11:27 AM  
Blogger jules said...

This, this is just too funny!

February 25, 2013 at 11:47 AM  
Blogger barnowl1702 said...

Holy cow!!! That is an AWESOME gift! I'm so jealous...

February 25, 2013 at 12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home