Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Flattery Got Me Nowhere

Ran over to Livingston Brook Farm to pick up a truckload of hay for the gang. While loading up, Ellis and Steele came over to eat mouthfuls out of the Dodge while us humans did all the heavy lifting. Patty always says (and I think she is right) that horses know that hay tastes better from a pickup truck. I wanted a photo with me and Steele but even my fistful of sweetgrass wasn't enough to get him to pose with me. (I think he was embarrassed he was in a purple blanket.) Whatever, horse.

7 Comments:

Blogger Kelsie said...

I know this is an odd comment, but you look great! :)

February 20, 2013 at 1:18 PM  
Blogger Becca said...

"Whatever, horse."

I lol'd.

Sometimes even sweetgrass can't get them to cooperate.

February 20, 2013 at 3:49 PM  
Blogger the wild magnolia said...

whatever horse, i like that.

February 20, 2013 at 4:20 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

It's kind of like how just-shredded cheese from the bowl always tastes better.

February 20, 2013 at 4:29 PM  
Blogger Holly said...

He towers over the truck!

February 21, 2013 at 11:13 AM  
Blogger Raining Iguanas said...

Laughing from here to, "Whatever."

February 21, 2013 at 5:47 PM  
Blogger Willow said...

Oh ya the good ole "whatever horse" ha ha and psst ...ya. I think he is PO about the purple rug. Lol

February 24, 2013 at 8:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home