Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Fiddlers Rendezvous Postponed

Folks, after several travelers told me they weren't coming and the weather reports have upgraded to a 100% chance of at least 9 inches of snow, it feels like postponing the weekend is the only responsible thing to do. Yes, I understand that some of you will be upset but I can't chance having people out on the roads in this weather, specially for a weekend of fiddling. We will plan the event for early March instead. Is that possible for everyone?

If you are still coming out no matter what and want to hang at CAF and learn to fiddle, I will be here. You can help batten down the farm hatches and learn in more casual and personalized environment. It'll be us and the wood stove and Am and PM chores. I will happily host and hand out instruments to those who want to come and are already on their way. But for those of you who are fretting travel, fret no more. The event will be rescheduled and we can all set our crock pots, get batteries in our flashlights, and get ready for some serious snow.


Blogger Pit Stop Farm said...

Soo jealous if the snow. They are only calling for 3-6" here. Sounds like New England is going to get hit hard.

February 6, 2013 at 11:40 PM  
Blogger Stephen Andrew said...

I am sooo jealous of all the snow you are getting. Enjoy it :) can't wait to read all about it!

February 7, 2013 at 7:15 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Hi Jenna,

Early March is fine for me, though I won't be available the weekend of the 16th--the first two weekends are fine though if that's what works for everyone. If I can I'd still love to head up and practice playing--and I do enjoy farm chores!



February 7, 2013 at 11:12 AM  
Blogger Melanie J. said...

Totally responsible, you're such a good host to keep a realistic eye on all factors leading up to the workshops!

February 7, 2013 at 12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home