Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Last Chance For These Workshops!

1 Spot left in Winter Fiddle Camp in Feb!
1 Spot left in Herbalism with Kathy Harrison in April.
2 Spots left for the Wool Weekend in Feb.
2 Spots left for Dulcimer Day Camp in April.

And, if anyone who currently holds a season pass wants to order one for the following year, or buy a new season pass as a Holiday gift. I am offering an entire year of workshops to the farm for just $250. Offer is only good through Friday. And with the spring poultry workshops, rabbit 101, and a special emergency farm prepping class with Kathy Harrison: you will get your money's worth!

5 Comments:

Blogger Ashling said...

Hi...could I please make a suggestion? When you do a post like this one, "1 spot left in the the herbalism workshop', etc., could you please include a fresh link to the workshops? I'm not seeing anything that takes me to the 2013 workshops, and it would be so helpfulto include the link right in that posting. Thanks!

December 5, 2012 at 3:03 PM  
Blogger Jenna said...

good advice! I'll update it now!

December 5, 2012 at 3:31 PM  
Blogger Ashling said...

Perfect--thank you!

December 6, 2012 at 2:06 PM  
Blogger Debra Fox said...

One of the links for housing near CAF is closed until May; I called them yesterday.

December 7, 2012 at 9:33 AM  
Blogger Crisy said...

I just signed in and gifted myself a seasons pass!!!! I cannot even begin to tell you how excited I am - it is yet another step toward the intentional life I want to live - and you Jenna inspired the little glimmer of hope that I could make that possible. I bought a tent off a friend of mine to alleviate the cost of 'hoteling' it when we come up there - I signed up for overtime at the hospital where I work to get the $ to be there and learn! Humble thanks to you farmgirl - Keep Going Please, you do good things :) HOORAY AND HERE'S TO 2013 - BLISS!

December 7, 2012 at 5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home