Saturday, December 29, 2012

Get In On A Pig!

I'm raising a pair of pigs this summer and if you would like to get in on a share or a half, email me. The pork will be ready in the early fall. I'll explain the barter when you email, but the jist is this. If you live close enough to pick up your fresh pork and smoked meats, you can get a share now and watch the story of your bacon from piglet pick up right through the summer into slaughter. You are also welcome to come to the farm and be there when it happens. Contact me at jenna@itsafarwalk.com if you want in!

6 Comments:

Blogger Sharon said...

Best wishes! We raise a couple of extra pigs each year and the income from the pigs pays for our pig each year.

December 29, 2012 at 11:53 AM  
Blogger Opossim Ridge said...

I SO wish I was closer to you!

December 29, 2012 at 1:51 PM  
Blogger Tom said...

Hello! This is Sue Clary's son. I would like to get in on the action if the order can be fulfilled by the 4th of July. I anxious to have a pig be the main dish and guest of honor at my rehearsal party!

I have also just about wrapped Barnheart. It was so much fun to picture you driving around nearby dirt roads with three adult goats baaing in the backseat.

I am going to tell my Salem friends to start reading your stuff. I am sure they will enjoy it. Hope your holidays have gone well! Thanks! Tom

December 29, 2012 at 6:07 PM  
Blogger Jenna said...

Tom, please send along an email to jenna@itsafarwalk.com - we'll figure it out.

December 29, 2012 at 6:55 PM  
OpenID peihome said...

I love this photo! You look so happy and I can just imagine the decibels that that piglet is putting out! It really is a great pic!

January 1, 2013 at 3:13 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Peppermint said...

Just found your blog. Totally enjoying it.

January 1, 2013 at 10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home