Saturday, December 8, 2012

36 Hours

So much has happened in the last 36 hours. I haven't been writing because I've been out in the thick of it. I promise to write down heaps of it soon as I have iced my sore body, slept, had a stiff drink and got the wood stove roaring. But tomorrow, darling. I promise. Right now I just want Radiohead to sing No Surprises to me and sip an adult beverage.

Here's a teaser of what's ahead on the blog:

Long hours in tree stands.
Barn construction in the rain.
My first parade with Merlin!
Merlin freaking out (my fault).
Downtown Cambridge Events.
Banjo Camp In the works.
Art Shows.
Weck Jar review/gifties
Season Pass giveaway.
Broke down on the roadside.
Fiddle Love.
Walking horses a half mile by lantern light.
Jazz is in bad shape.
I am tired and happy.

9 Comments:

Blogger Jess said...

Looking forward to reading about it all, enjoy your evening!

December 8, 2012 at 7:25 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth from the Berkshires said...

Oh no! Where did you break down? Did everyone get home okay? Sounds like a scene from... can't remember the name for the life of me... the novel you started writing for us last year.

And thank you, sincerely, for posting enough so we don't have to see that full-body sweater any more at the top of the page. :)

December 8, 2012 at 7:39 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

looks like Steele in freaking out in the picture - hope Jazz is OK

December 8, 2012 at 7:43 PM  
Blogger Morning Glory said...

It certainly appears that you had a very eventful day! Relax, stay warm, indulge in your adult beverage, most of all rest and clear your body and mind for a new day! Looking forward to hearing about your adventures.

December 8, 2012 at 8:28 PM  
Blogger Suzzanne said...

fingers crossed for Jazz :(

December 8, 2012 at 10:13 PM  
Blogger feathers217 said...

Sounds like a very busy & eventful day Jenna. Anxious to hear about it ! But most of all , saying a prayer for Jazz and hope the morning brings a smiling ball of fur.

December 8, 2012 at 10:17 PM  
Blogger ican said...

I am sad about Jazz :(

December 8, 2012 at 11:08 PM  
Blogger Pit Stop Farm said...

Sorry to hear about Jazz. I will be sending prayers your way for both of you.

December 8, 2012 at 11:18 PM  
Blogger Moose Hollow Farm said...

Pure magic...........

December 9, 2012 at 6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home