Monday, November 5, 2012

Yard Sale For The Horse Barn

I'm down to the wire with snow on the way soon. Hoping to pull together what I need through the next few weeks. If you'd like to help out I have a few items for sale. If you are interested in any please email me at jenna@itsafarwalk.com. Thank you for even considering it, and thank all of you for you readership, kind words, encouragement, and support. All of these things can be mailed in the US. They have shipping costs too, but not much.

Bareback Trail Saddle Pad - $60
Brown. Never used, save for trying it on once. It has build in saddle bags and stirrups too. Just needs a girth and a horse!

Signed copy of Barnheart and Made From Scratch (hardcover) - $50 Both are first editions, signed, and I'll throw in a few bars of goats milk soap.

Endurance English Saddle: $85
I bought this synthetic saddle and never used it. It came right when I switched from English to Western and right now it is worth more in another home. No stirrups on it, just the saddle. Takes basic English leathers.

Wool Bundle: $50
1/2 pound Bag of RAW wool from Joseph to hand spin into yarn along with a homemade CAF drop spindle. I will also throw in one skein of Maude's wool from 2010. This is very precious since I only kept one! The rest went out to CSA shares.

Season Pass Sale
I have Three Season passes on sale, left for $250. This is a great deal even if you just make Antlerstock and another workshop. If you already have a season pass put it towards 2013! it's a HUGE help.

You can purchase any of these things, or regular workshops, by using Paypal. This link says "donate" but regardless if its a donation or a purchase taxes are paid on all paypal receipts.







P.S. 2012 shares (second year), your wool is still at the mill, it was shipped late and you will get it soon as it is returned to me. You are not forgotten. It's just a slow process.

7 Comments:

Blogger Chautauqua said...

Just to remind everyone - every time you check Jenna's blog, click on one of the ads -- only takes a minute and 'helps the cause'........ Thanks from me!

Trish

November 5, 2012 at 8:35 AM  
Blogger Christine said...

I wish I could help, Jenna, but money is so very tight for my family right now, too. I will send lots of prayers and good thoughts out to you, though, for all the inspiration you have given me. And you can be sure that Barnheart is on my Christmas wish list, so hopefully I'll be able to indirectly support you before Christmas!

November 5, 2012 at 10:08 AM  
Blogger delpasored said...

Money is incredibly tight, but I always try to click on the ads to help support you Jenna.
Good Luck and Thanks!

November 5, 2012 at 1:01 PM  
Blogger Alison said...

It was only five or six years ago that even $20 was an impossible luxury for me (the magazine-selling teens on my doorstep found this unbelievable). I'm happy to be able to ease that gap for you a bit.

November 5, 2012 at 1:53 PM  
Blogger Alyssa said...

Hi Jenna! Clicking around on the ads today... looks like the site is down for Hoss Tools?

November 5, 2012 at 6:17 PM  
Blogger maddie said...

As soon as I have a car I'll be there for a workshop. I'm thoroughly disappointed I'm going to miss the backyard herbal medicine one and I'd love to come to either the dulcimer or fiddle workshop. Clicked around a lot on the ads for you today!

November 5, 2012 at 6:54 PM  
Blogger Holly said...

Clicked like crazy, Jenna, any chance of ordering some soap from you? I loved your bee designed soap.
Holly in Illinois

November 6, 2012 at 8:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home