Friday, November 2, 2012

Pssst! The key is on the hook!


Blogger Chautauqua said...

Hahaha.... Yes, imagine the communication between species!

November 2, 2012 at 10:47 AM  
Blogger Brenda London said...

pig slaughter here yesterday. I made room in the freezer but admit to crying when I gave one last pet to the ladies. still sad but this is part of the way we live out here.

November 3, 2012 at 11:58 AM  
Blogger Constance Reeder said...

A picture is worth a thousand words, but it's fun to add a little of our own thoughts too. This post keeps me chuckling every time the image pops back into my head - I wonder if the rooster would even care.....They can be pretty mean you know. If the pig were to get out, the rooster would probably tell on him very loudly!


November 3, 2012 at 5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home