Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Maude Doesn't Want You Here...

But I do. So who cares what an angry ol' sheep says?! If you are considering buying a class, workshop, or private lesson with me for a Christmas Present for someone, let me know. I will send along a letter you can give in an envelope as a gift and Gibson will sign it as well. An invitation for their very own workshop of choice, Antlerstock weekend, private fiddle or dulcimer introduction, or an afternoon of learning to do whatever it is I can help teach. It's a great way to see the farm, support it, and give a gift that will be pretty hard to forget. Email me if interested!

3 Comments:

OpenID vintageandhandcraftedinnovascotia said...

I'd love to learn to spin using a drop spindle while sitting in front of your Vermont Bunbaker! Alas, I'm too far away to make the trip, but I can be there in spirit. BTW I loved your description of hearing large waterfowl in flight - I wonder how many urban dwellers have heard that rush of wings after dark and heard the odd honk - haunting!!!

November 27, 2012 at 9:54 PM  
Blogger Diana said...

I really want to come to one of your workshops. Unfortunately, I'm a still a teenager so I don't know if I could legally go, but they all sound really fun...your sheep are gorgeous!
I really respect you, Jenna--you are a shining example of someone living their dream life.

November 27, 2012 at 11:21 PM  
Blogger NANCY LEWIS said...

Here's a sheep call for you, Jenna.
My grandpa called his sheep in with this. Whether he did it to amuse us young ones, or if this is a Seriously Acknowledged Sheep Call, I don't know.

Three notes. Begin the first part of the phrase with a C, the "GO" is an A and the final "sheep" is an F:
"Sheepy go nanny GO!!!! sheep!" Feel free to hang on to the "GO" for a little bit.

Now just see if this doesn't melt Maude's heart...

November 28, 2012 at 11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home