Friday, November 30, 2012

Hey Lady?

Hey, Lady? Where do you want this bucket? It's a pretty good bucket. I slayed it good. It was rolling around and bucketing and acting up and I just circled it until it stopped! Dead stopped! You ever scare a bucket into stopping, lady? It's the BEST! I scared it and then SHABAAANG! I was on it, biting it, fighting that bucket and giving it the ol' what for! So I killed this bucket for you, after scaring it into a stop, and I think you should use it for your farming. You can use it to carry water to those fluffy bags of suet on the hill. Hey?! HEY! Where did you go? You think buckets just ARE? They need to be chased into corners and defeated, lady. I did this for you and you're just walking over there, up there? Walking around the house? OMG, you are coming around the corner with TWO MORE BUCKETS! HOW did you kill them so swiftly, and quietly? You are a bucket ninjaperson. Ooooohhh boy. Wait till the suet bags here about this!

14 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

I LOVE this! You go and kill Miss Jenna some more buckets, Gibson, a person can never have too many buckets!

November 30, 2012 at 6:59 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Oh my, Jenna, that was fantastic! I can totally hear the dog riffing like that. Thanks for a great laugh!

November 30, 2012 at 7:29 AM  
Blogger Karen Rickers said...

Hahaha!

Well done, Gibson, or 'Bucket Slayer' as he should now be known.

November 30, 2012 at 7:42 AM  
Blogger lemontreelane said...

Too funny!

November 30, 2012 at 7:45 AM  
Blogger DebrafromMD said...

Thanks for a good laugh to start my day.

November 30, 2012 at 7:49 AM  
Blogger DebrafromMD said...

Thanks for a good laugh to start my day.

November 30, 2012 at 7:50 AM  
Blogger seagoddess said...

HA HA HA!!!

November 30, 2012 at 8:56 AM  
Blogger shrlckhlms said...

Wonderful!

November 30, 2012 at 9:01 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

That was great and gave me such a chuckle! Keep writing!

November 30, 2012 at 10:18 AM  
Blogger Alison said...

I love Gibson's voice; it really is distinct from yours. And sounds like an enthusiastic young dog. :)

November 30, 2012 at 10:33 AM  
Blogger Cathy said...

lol!! You're killing me Smalls.

November 30, 2012 at 6:57 PM  
Blogger Stacey said...

Hahah, love it.

November 30, 2012 at 7:38 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

LOL. Best post ever! You bucket slayer, you!

November 30, 2012 at 9:19 PM  
OpenID alewyfe said...

Nice! Oh, Gibs...

December 3, 2012 at 2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home