Thursday, October 11, 2012

hold on tight


Blogger Karen Rickers said...

What a great shot! Such happiness on your face. For me, it epitomizes so much of what you're doing at CAF.

October 11, 2012 at 7:52 AM  
Blogger Kris said...

You caught the flying pig!! That is way too cute!

October 11, 2012 at 8:05 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

All it needs is audio of Lunchbox shrieking and the Antlerstock experience would be complete.

October 11, 2012 at 8:05 AM  
Anonymous Heidi said...

I love the boy's joy in the background.

October 11, 2012 at 8:10 AM  
Blogger Lee said...

Love it!!!

October 11, 2012 at 8:35 AM  
Blogger Lee said...

Love it!! And rock that working kilt !!!

October 11, 2012 at 8:35 AM  
Blogger Dawn Dutton said...

Poor piggy :)

October 11, 2012 at 8:36 AM  
Blogger Gabe M said...

From this picture with your beautiful smile and kilted self a person would never guess the sound that piggy was making!!!!! You look calm and happy with that temper tantrum throwing lunchbox in your arms!

I miss Cold Antler already! Gabe has already found Jason's accordion and Rowan made up a piano tune to go with my fiddle practice. You've brought much happy music into our lives and I feel so lucky to have been listening to Tom Ashbrook when he interviewed a New York farmer about her wool CSA. I didn't know then how much I'd need my daily dose of sheep, pigs, dogs and dirt. Thanks for sharing your dream and creating an amazing Antlerstock, Jenna.

October 11, 2012 at 8:51 AM  
Anonymous Bev said...

Made my day!

October 11, 2012 at 9:22 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth from the Berkshires said...

Gabe, I agree! For someone unfamiliar with pigs, my imagination of what a "pig scream/squeal" sounded like was vastly calmer and more civilized than the in person experience.

I agree about Antlerstock, too, and the magic of CAF in general. :)

October 11, 2012 at 9:25 AM  
Blogger seagrrlz said...

i just realised that Lunchbox matches your kilt! Way to go on the accessorising :)

October 11, 2012 at 9:30 AM  
Blogger greendria said...

This is a GREAT picture. The expression on your face is adorable. Love it!

October 11, 2012 at 9:32 AM  
Blogger Kate said...

Hi guys,
"Gabe M." is me, Kate from Boston. Apparently Gabe was doing homework on my computer last night and I'm still logged into his Google account.

Loved spending the weekend with you all!

October 11, 2012 at 9:44 AM  
Blogger Cathy said...

I just keep smiling every time I think of that little piggie's protests. I tried explaining it to my coworkers and finally hit upon the example of the GEICO pig...whee, whee, wheeeeeeeee!!

October 11, 2012 at 9:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Absolutely Wonderful picture - in so many ways!

October 11, 2012 at 9:55 AM  
Blogger Moose Hollow Farm said...

I love that picture ~ a happy farmgirl & a squealing pig ~ sweet!!!!!

October 11, 2012 at 10:01 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

I LOVE this picture!!! If I knew you in real life I would print it, frame it, and laugh every day when I saw it! :-D

October 11, 2012 at 10:48 AM  
Blogger jules said...

Seagrrlz: AHAHAHAHA! Accessorising with pigs!

That's great!

October 11, 2012 at 11:20 AM  
Blogger Lara said...

Ha! Jenna, you’re awesome!

October 11, 2012 at 12:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jenna! Lovely shot:)
ps. I made your famous apple pie last night in my cast iron pot! Deeeeeelish. (missing the chocolate bird though.)
Thanks for all you do... It keeps a city girl's barnheart beating. Been a reader since Idaho. Give Jazz a 'get well soon' kiss from his fans.
Ash D. in NC

October 11, 2012 at 12:46 PM  
Blogger Carol said...

This is by far my favorite picture of you from your blog. The look of pure contentment is beautiful!

I would have loved to hear what the squealing pig sounded like.

Carol Bailey

October 11, 2012 at 2:14 PM  
Blogger Maria said...

That is the loveliest shot of you! you look very very happy, and beautiful.

October 11, 2012 at 2:36 PM  
Blogger Woman Seeking Center said...

Dare I say it?
CAF Kilt Pigccessory!!! (groan) sorry couldn't resist. GREAT picture, your expression is priceless!

October 11, 2012 at 2:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been following your blog for a long time and this is by far my all-time favorite picture of you--what a great smile you have here!

October 11, 2012 at 4:26 PM  
Anonymous Donna said...

Hello Jenna, What a captured moment ! Did you notice the bit of sway of the kilt, puts some motion in the 'still' foto plus you look so proud! Your pure glow and beauty is the true focus of this print! It should be framed and hung up at CAF !! Just wonderful!

October 11, 2012 at 4:54 PM  
Blogger 2 Punk Dogs said...

You look great, glad you caught the little ninja pig! Bet his screeching woke everyone up! :)

October 11, 2012 at 5:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great picture!

October 13, 2012 at 5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home