Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Be My Guest: All Year!

I decided to run a a big discount on season passes. It's ridiculously low and that's because the farm could use your support. If you email me at jenna@itsafarwalk.com I will tell you the rate and it is good for 24 hours. I can afford to just sell 4 more at this price (roughly the cost of Antlerstock that covers an entire year of events) so email me quick and I'll explain more details. You can pay now and be covered for fiddle camp in the winter, words and wool with Jon Katz in December, Herbalism with Kathy Harrison, Dulcimer 101, and more to come. Please consider this if you are able to attend or just want to support the farm from afar!

2 Comments:

Blogger Holly said...

Wish I lived closer! Good luck with 'fund raisin'. I admire your creativity when funds are low. When in similar situation I get mired in the "Oh crap, oh crap what am I going to do" Love how you attack a problem!
Hang in there:)

October 31, 2012 at 8:20 AM  
Blogger Holly said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

October 31, 2012 at 8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home