Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Antlerstock Weather Forecast

I am hoping for sunshine and clear skies but Antlerstock will happen outdoors in anything short of a downpour. So bring raingear, extra clothes, umbrellas, whatever it is you need to be comfortable out in the wet. The campfire is still on for Friday and Saturday night, but if the weather is really bad and rainy they will be canceled. There will be no indoor workshops at all since it is impossible to fit everyone into the small farmhouse. Everything happens outside so be prepared! I'll be out there with rubber boots and a raincoat!

9 Comments:

Blogger Misty said...

Do any of your friends have a canopy you could borrow? It could provide a "resting area" out of the rain.

October 3, 2012 at 8:11 PM  
Blogger Jenna said...

I can ask. I just plan on getting wet if it rains!

October 3, 2012 at 8:17 PM  
Blogger Jenna said...

We have a tent donation! working on getting some EZ ups for stations.

October 3, 2012 at 9:01 PM  
Blogger Cathy said...

We can't wait!! See you tomorrow night.

Cath

October 3, 2012 at 9:09 PM  
Blogger kaelak said...

Brewer Adam and I have a tent we can bring - don't know how waterproof it is but we'll find out! Can't wait!

October 3, 2012 at 11:37 PM  
Blogger pawsfurme said...

I think I can bring a couple of canopies...and s'mores! If the cookout isn't canceled.

October 4, 2012 at 12:06 AM  
Blogger Sharon said...

Jenna, I am interested in the strumstick after visiting the website. Do you own one? The G or D? I am very rusty with the guitar and think that I would like one.

October 4, 2012 at 1:43 AM  
Blogger Rich With Life said...

I had a dream last night that I got to go to Antlerstock... it was awesome. Hope you all have a wonderful time! I am super jealous :)

October 4, 2012 at 7:33 AM  
Blogger Kris said...

Well, kinda looks like y'all are going to get wet up there. I will be hoping for a lot of breaks in the clouds for y'all. I know you'll have fun anyway. But be extra careful. That mud is slippery!

October 4, 2012 at 8:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home