Thursday, September 6, 2012

yard sale for winter prep!

The following items are for sale and most can be shipped to the farm. I'm trying by darndest to pull through the month and prepare for fall. Besides usual bills and expenses there are a lot of extras and I am doing everything I can to pull together what I need to prepare me, the farmhouse, the horses, and the animals. I have saddles, sheep, and classes for the yard sale. If you are interested in any of them please email me at jenna@itsafarwalk.com

SOLD! Bareback Trail Saddle: Bought new, never used (just tried on). It is brown and has built in saddle bags and black fleece lining. It has a soft padded back and plastic stirrups. $50 plus shipping.

SOLD! English LongbowIt is 72" long, comes with current string and a spare. Hickory, leather hand grip. Handmade. It is $100 plus shipping.

SOLD! 300ft of Red Brand Field Fence: Still in roll. Never used. $100, farm pickup only.

SOLD! 5 pack of homemade goat milk soap: $25 plus shipping

Scottish Blackface ram Lamb $175, Farm pick up only.

LAST AVAILABLE PAIR (2) of tickets to Antlerstock Weekend 2012 Discounted, email me, please!

Three Workshop Pass: For the price of one! Email me, please!

SOLD! Beginner's Fiddle Package:Fiddle, bow, case, and rosin, never used Cremona Student Model $125.00 plus shipping

Four Private 1.5 hour-long fiddle lessons at the farm! $100.00 Email me, please!


6 Comments:

Blogger whitnjoey said...

Would love that Scottish Blackface lamb to come live with my merinos but unfortunately I live in western Illinois and not quite close enough for farm pick-up! Good luck with your yard sale!

September 6, 2012 at 2:42 PM  
Blogger Stacey said...

Justin and I are pondering the fiddle package (for his little sister) and/or Monday. I fell in love when I met the little guy at Fiddle Camp, but our suburb doesn't allow farm animals on less than 2 acres, so I don't know if we can get around that . . . :(

September 6, 2012 at 3:34 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Is the goatmilk soap scented?

September 6, 2012 at 3:51 PM  
Blogger Ashley said...

I would like to look at your trail saddle, I live in your town too.

September 6, 2012 at 4:03 PM  
Blogger Jenna said...

ashley I sold it! I have other saddles though, email me if you are interested

September 6, 2012 at 4:06 PM  
Anonymous Lisa in Colorado said...

Do you have any more soap? Did you make it?

September 8, 2012 at 4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home