Thursday, September 13, 2012

riding in a kilt


Blogger Goat Song said...

Awesome. :) I SO need a kilt of my own now...

September 13, 2012 at 3:50 PM  
Blogger MIB said...

Honestly, I find riding in a full, mid-length skirt and leggings just as easy (if not easier) than riding in breeches, and DEFINITELY easier than jeans.

September 13, 2012 at 4:18 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Hi Jenna.
Did I miss something? Who won the Kerritts breeches?
Lisa in Maine

September 13, 2012 at 5:52 PM  
Blogger Karen L. said...

Boy Jenna, you have come such a long way with Merlin. I could "see" and hear the confidence (and love) in your voice as you took us along for this ride. Life is good, yes?

September 13, 2012 at 7:17 PM  
Anonymous christine said...

I have to get over there those trails look awesome! The cool mornings have been great too.

September 13, 2012 at 7:39 PM  
OpenID kindsofhoney said...

Wow, I can almost get a good whiff of that good horse smell . . . listening to the squeak of the saddle, bouncing along on that trot . . . horses and trail rides are good things.

September 13, 2012 at 8:13 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Thought of you yesterday when I saw a man in a utili-kilt in the local grocery store :)

September 13, 2012 at 8:51 PM  
Blogger Patty said...

Well done!

September 13, 2012 at 9:41 PM  
Anonymous Mike In NH said...

Oh, I thought Merlin had on a kilt.

September 14, 2012 at 8:19 AM  
Blogger Stacey said...

We'll be at the NH Highland Games next Saturday. Lots of kilts there - can't wait!

September 14, 2012 at 10:48 AM  
Blogger kaelak said...

You are the coolest person ever. All
My fav things: kilts, western saddle, and a horse. Jealous!!

September 15, 2012 at 9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home