Sunday, September 9, 2012

Gibson at Merck Forest: then and now


Anonymous Pooh Overalls said...

Awww! They grow up so quickly!

September 9, 2012 at 3:09 PM  
Blogger Moose Hollow Farm said...

Gibson is such a beautiful border collie ~ you are so lucky to have each other.

September 9, 2012 at 3:59 PM  
Blogger Missy said...

Every time I see a border collie here, and they are rare around here, I think of you and Gibson. Every one I meet has such a great personality. I love this then/now comparison. He's grown up!

Also, every time we see scarecrows in windows, my husband and I just look at each other and laugh. My husband doesn't read the blog, but he DOES KNOW Gibson and the scarecrow.

September 9, 2012 at 5:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet Boy, that Gibson.

Diane in North Carolina

September 9, 2012 at 5:47 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

He's become more beautiful with age! :) What a sweetheart he must be. You and he are both very lucky. Love these pics.

September 9, 2012 at 8:20 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Awwww love him!

September 10, 2012 at 9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home