Tuesday, September 11, 2012

gathering words

This is going to be a slower week on the blog, I am finishing up the last six days of edits before the manuscript is due and it has swallowed up most of my time. I will be checking in everyday, either posting an excerpt from the book or photos. It's just going to take a little longer to write about the Merck Trial, trail rides, 3AM fears, concerns, and general news.

Wish me luck and you'll hear a lot more out of me soon!

Oh, and I didn't forget Kerrits winner, I'll announce that today!

2 spots left, and ONLY 2 for Antlerstock in October! Please get them!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Break a leg - or what ever is the appropriate thing to say to authors in edit mode!

September 11, 2012 at 10:55 AM  
OpenID kindsofhoney said...

Wowzers - how do you write those books so quickly?!

September 12, 2012 at 12:31 AM  
Anonymous Linda P. said...

Much good luck to you.

September 12, 2012 at 11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home