Thursday, September 20, 2012

Follow Us At the Fair!

If you can make it to the Mother Earth News Fair this weekend, I'll see you there! But if you can't take heart. Storey Publishing has launched a website for people attending and who just want to follow the big show with live twitter feeds, author info, videos, contests, schedules and more. Workshops start Friday afternoon and end Sunday evening, it's three days of amazing speakers, shops, books, authors, and lessons on all things homesteading and sustainable living. If you live anywhere around the Seven Springs, PA area (Pittsburgh) make the trip, it's well worth it and I think the whole weekend is something like thirty bucks?!

Now, I may not be updating the blog again until I return to Cold Antler, and for that I apologize. It's just a crazy three days of travel, speaking, events, book signings and dinner meetings. But I promise to return with a full report. And, get this, I'm getting a cord of wood delivered Monday when I get back! Progress all around! So I'll see you guys Sunday evening and all of you enjoy your weekends!

Click Here for The Whole Storey!

7 Comments:

Blogger Missy said...

I was going to try to make it, but I couldn't make it work. I'm envious of that line-up.:( Including you! Have a great time!! Thanks for the link.:)

September 20, 2012 at 2:41 PM  
Blogger kwdiving said...

Have an absolute blast! Looking forward to hearing about it when you get back to posting. Enjoy

September 20, 2012 at 5:55 PM  
Anonymous Marlene said...

I will see you there on Saturday. Can't wait.

September 20, 2012 at 8:42 PM  
Blogger Peacemom said...

Jenna, can't make the fair...too far. But, next year, perhaps you'd like to come to NH and see the largest Scottish Festival in the Northeast...Pretty fun!!

http://www.nhscot.org/

Good luck with your adventures at the Fair! ~Vonnie

September 21, 2012 at 9:41 AM  
Blogger horse newbie said...

Hi Jenna,

I saw an ad for a draft horse, tack and implement sale that is at the Cortland county fairgrounds the first week of October. I was able to dig up the online ad at http://tinyurl.com/92bbtw7. I figured I would pass it along to you to share with all of your loyal readers :)

September 22, 2012 at 3:04 PM  
Anonymous Philena said...

So disappointed...I came up from Cincinnati primarily to see your seminars and meet you at the book signing, but my husband and I left due to the rain and we are staying in Somerset so it was too far to go back later...plus I heard you weren't able to attend tomorrow. Maybe some other time!

September 22, 2012 at 7:07 PM  
Blogger Carol said...

HI Jenna, It was great to meet you at the book signing, I wish I could have stayed for your keynote but my hubby was anxious to get on the road.

Carol Bailey

September 22, 2012 at 7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home