Sunday, September 2, 2012

Fiddle and Pie Winners!

Congratulations to Jen (who's 6-year-old son just started violin lessons) You won the fiddle package! And also, congrats to Patty Woodland, who won Ashley English's Year of Pies books! Both of you, please email me with your shipping addresses so I can send out your winnings!

And to all who entered, shared pie and fiddle stories, donated, and supported the farm: Thank you. It is only because of this blog that I can live here, and to you all I am grateful enough to fill a whole October.

4 Comments:

Blogger Patty Woodland said...

Well yay and thank you. I sent an email.

September 2, 2012 at 10:46 AM  
Blogger Moose Hollow Farm said...

Congratulations to Jen & Patty ~ Enjoy your winnings!!!!!

September 2, 2012 at 10:56 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

Oh my gosh! My son and I just finished practicing! This will be wonderful. Thank you so much!

September 2, 2012 at 1:03 PM  
Anonymous Lauren said...

I love that image! Where is it from?

September 5, 2012 at 9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home