Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Come for the Rendezvous, stay all year!

Anyone who is signing up for the Fiddler's Rendezvous in February and is ordering a fiddle from me is invited to purchase a season pass for the entire year for another $100. This means you can sign up for a weekend at the farm and learn to play the fiddle, leave with your very own violin in your own case, and come back for any workshop you want in the coming year for the cost of one extra class. It's a promotion of sorts and I am just offering for a short time.

Okay, Bonita says stop the farm hustle and get back to my regularly scheduled blog posts.

P.S. Never trust a winking goat.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Jennie said...

Jenna - I'm learning so much from your posts and vicariously living your farm life. Bonita is back! Sure missed seeing that pretty gal! On a more serious note, any chance to buy some goat milk soap? Kindest, Jennie

September 5, 2012 at 5:08 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

I wish I lived closer! I would be there for every workshop!

September 5, 2012 at 8:18 PM  
Blogger Wendy Halliman said...

Jenna, don't forget to bell Bonita!! I think you tucked it away in the maple tree for safe keeping :) I'll bet a sassy gal like her will LOVE having a bell so she can make new sounds...they suuuuure do love doing that!! (Esp. the sound of goat hooves on car hoods!! ;x )

September 5, 2012 at 11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home