Wednesday, August 29, 2012

welcome, mr. katz!

Hey! Just got word from friend of the farm, author Jon Katz, that he will be speaking and doing an Q & A at the December 1st Wool & Writing Workshop! It's a day dedicated to creativity, marketing, and blogging. Learn more about it in the workshops section of the blog, on the right hand side with the crow and fiddle!


Blogger Crisy said...

O MY GOODNESS NOW I TRULY CANNOT WAIT!!!! I just knew when I signed up for that it was going to be PERFECTO!!!!

August 29, 2012 at 6:50 PM  
OpenID aniseandlace said...

I so wish that I could attend, but Denver makes it too far of a trip. Will you ever offer classes online for stuff like this, or offer the contents in a sort of ebook for sale?

August 30, 2012 at 12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home