Wednesday, August 22, 2012

heading out to hay at maple lane farm


Blogger Cathy said...

How neat hearing him say "I reckon"....I'm from Georgia, so we say that ALOT!!
Have a blessed day,

August 22, 2012 at 11:49 AM  
Blogger horse newbie said...

At first i thought it was a bale wagon with only the back side and was like " i"ve done that before!!" (stacking bales as they come off the baler).

Then I realized that it was a full wagon and was like "Woho! kicker baler!!"

And then I saw all the bales in the field... and was like "no kicker baler :(:( "

August 22, 2012 at 9:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We cut our hay today in south PA. Hoping for three dry days, no rain!

It is already sold. Hoping we get enough bales to break even and pay for the fertilizer. If so, then our hay is free this year. We got enough from the first cutting to make it through the winter.

Heather in PA

August 22, 2012 at 9:55 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Love this lil video, what a beautiful day you had! I miss haying, no matter the heat or prickles... Great memories :)

August 22, 2012 at 10:10 PM  
Blogger RamblinHome said...

What a perfect day for laboring outside...hopefully it didn't get to be ungodly hot for you guys!! I'm praying this early morning 55 degree weather lasts longer on Saturday, as I've got to shovel out the coop and rebuild the roost. Doing that in 80 degree weather is not my idea of fun!

August 23, 2012 at 7:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home