Wednesday, July 25, 2012

tater patch


Blogger Kris Watson said...

That just looks wonderful to me. Can't wait to plant in the fall.

Jenna, God put you on my mind today. Praying for your peace and fulfillment.

July 25, 2012 at 2:30 PM  
Blogger greendria said...

Cool, but so weird to me in NC. I already harvested my potatoes several weeks ago

July 25, 2012 at 3:37 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

I can't wait for my birthday in September - that's the day I plant my tater crop for the southern summer.

Might start preparing beds this weekend.

July 25, 2012 at 6:36 PM  
Blogger Cindy said...

Looking good! Here's my patch of taters:

July 25, 2012 at 7:25 PM  
Blogger seagrrlz said...

10 autedbfI'm growing mine in a box this year. Looks good so far. I don't have a lot of space in the community garden so I'm using the rest of my usual potato area for beets and greens.

July 25, 2012 at 9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home