Thursday, July 19, 2012

civil war metaphorical pop music? YES.


Blogger Calico said...

Wow. I must go look them up on youtube now. Thanks for a great start to the morning.

July 19, 2012 at 8:32 AM  
Blogger Kate said...

Thant was great, Jenna, thanks.

July 19, 2012 at 8:39 AM  
Blogger Joie said...

my brother sent me an email with this video a few weeks ago, and said "i think you need to watch this because i know you're a civil war geek."

he was so right.

July 19, 2012 at 9:00 AM  
Blogger Jenna said...

I love this band. Their like a scrappier sounding version of queen fueled by pure unfiltered hope and force.

and i had no idea the video (a song about our current war) would feature civil war themes.

swooning while I dance in the living room.

July 19, 2012 at 9:06 AM  
Blogger Kris said...

There is a Civil War camp going on up the road from me this week. I need to go see what's going on. I love this group. I love the beat. It sure makes me want to get up and dance. Which is what I'll do when I get up. Thanks for introducing me again to a great new group.

Have you heard Anna Johnson yet. Her and her sister Julia and their little band were in Chattanooga Sunday at the market. They are so good. I got one of their CD's and came home and looked them up and listened to a whole lot more. Julia plays fiddle-violin. Very pretty sounds.

July 19, 2012 at 9:16 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

Holy hot soldier... Music's great too! Thanks Jenna, pretty cool~

July 19, 2012 at 11:25 AM  
Blogger Oxray Farm said...

I heard this song on the radio and LOVED it instantly! When I went home and youtube'd it, saw the video and thought.... "Oh Jenna's gonna love this."



July 19, 2012 at 12:14 PM  
Blogger jenomnibus said...

I think I like this more than their hit song - what an anthem!

July 19, 2012 at 12:35 PM  
Blogger Herry Pascal said...

This video looks an interesting video because it is based on civil war. This anthem sounds beautiful than his other hit songs.

Russell Solomon

July 19, 2012 at 3:21 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

Add yet another reason to long list of why I love this band! Thanks for sharing :)

July 19, 2012 at 7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home